Re: Buttons too big in Firefox for Linux

On Thu, 2 Feb 2017, Gary Stainburn wrote:

It appears to be any <input type=button> or <button> anywhere on the page,
whether inside DIV's, Frames or not.

They're only slightly bigger than they should be but it's enough to break page
layouts.

I've been doing some more reading and it appears that it's something to do
with the default CSS for the web browser, as I don't have a "reset" section
at the top of my CSS. Maybe that's my fault, but the bigger picutre question
is "why does Firefox for Linux" show different to everyone else, including
Firefox on any other platform?

The safe bet is, it doesn't, and it's something unique to you/your
profile/your firefox configuration.  Have you got an example URL that you're
saying obviously misrenders in firefox?

Does it still misbehave if you run firefox in safe mode with a new profile,
say be doing: firefox --ProfileManager --safe-mode ?

jh