Re: large update - best practice

--On Friday, January 27, 2017 11:11 AM -0600 Valeri Galtsev <galtsev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<rant>
Even with having to notify users/schedule reboots as rarely as once every
54 days on average, this is really PITA, because it is often. That, BTW is
why we fled our servers away from Linux ;-(
</rant>

Towards what? What other system has few updates and yet remains secure and bug-free?

I know I dread when Windows drops a pile of updates, as I'm never sure it's going to come back up.

---