XRDB not in our centos6.8 build

I am a bit baffled on this.

We recently rebuilt all our servers to CentOS release 6.8 (Final) from a prior 6.x centos release. We ran into a couple of problems such as Java not working (just had to yum install java). It was installed, but unable to create a java machine, until I yum install java solved the problem.

But now a user (the big boss) is receiving xrdp errors. And it appears that xrdp is not installed on these newly built servers.

I googled xrdp and was unable to decipher if it is needed in our environment (we use sas which does use X11 graphics on the servers to export graphs).

If it is needed, wondering why it not included in the groups we have always used for kickstart.

When would I need xrdp? or is it one of the leftovers here from a bygone era?

Thanks for your response.