Re: Eclipse rpms

On 08/08/2016 04:57 PM, Yamaban wrote:
Hint:
put a scriplet into /etc/profile.d/ and it will be executed on login.

If you haven't used "scl," and I hadn't before yesterday, it creates a new session with environment variables set up to access applications installed in a semi-isolated path. It can't be called from the bash profile as far as I can tell, and its execution isn't documented in its own man page. I could check its code to duplicate its functionality, but I was hoping for a simple answer from someone who uses it.