Re: LXC containers - systemd takes a long time to start

On 28/07/16 11:45, Anthony K wrote:
I've got a CentOS7 server (fully patched) and in it I'm running several LXC containers. I've noticed that whenever I try to launch a service via `systemctl start <service_name>` soon after LXC boot, it will take ~5 minutes before the prompt returns. After that initial delay, starting/stopping/restarting services happens immediately. It might be that this happens because the server is running a large number of (>20) containers. On next reboot, I'll see if it has the same problem when I have just one container.

In the meantime, anyone else seen similar behavior?

Thought I'd emphasize that the problem exists inside the LXC Container - not the host!