Re: Systemd and VirtualBox

On 17/05/16 17:55, Rob Kampen wrote:
No idea where to from here, so if there is anyone that has a working systemd autostart VirtualBox setup on a headless CentOS 7 server - please advise what you have done to get it working.
I'm running CentOS7 as my host and when I was using Virtualbox, I had my VM's autostarting for a while. I simply followed this answer [0] on "askubuntu.com" and it worked flawlessly. However, I've since migrated all my VM's to KVM once performance on KVM surpassed that of Virtualbox (most of my VM's are Linux servers).

My $0.02,
ak.

[0] https://askubuntu.com/questions/404665/how-to-start-virtual-box-machines-automatically-when-booting/548134