Black screen after boot on CentOS 7.2

Hi, i just installed CentOS 7.2 on my little "server" but i get a black screen during boot. It is a Asrock Am1h-itx mainboard with an AMD 5350 CPU (onboard graphic). I created a raid 6 but i dont think thats the problem, as the boot process goes pretty far. I would even say its going until X should start, but it is a server install, so i guess there is no X. Can someone tell me what could i do to get more information? Is there some kind of nomodeset param available for the grub cmd line param which i could try?

Thanks