Re: Firefox 45.1.0 stability

On Sat, 7 May 2016, Liam O'Toole wrote:

On 2016-05-06, Nux! <nux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Guys if you are using my repo on CentOS 6 then the new Firefox might
not like the old ffmpeg I ship.

There is new and apparently working stuff in my testing repo; try to
upgrade and see if that solves the problem.  Feedback welcome so I can
move the testing packages in the main repo sooner, rather than later.

yum --enablerepo=nux-dextop-testing update ffmpeg

-- Sent from the Delta quadrant using Borg technology!

Nux!  www.nux.ro

That fixed it for me. Many thanks.

My Firefox ESR 45.1.0 on CentOS 6 crashes a lot,
usually while I am scrolling.
So far as I can tell, I'm not using ffmpeg lately.
Is this still likely to help?

--
Michael   hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,