Re: Badlock bad luck

On 04/14/2016 12:05 AM, Bob Smith wrote:
I had exactly the same problem. Your workaround fixed me too.

With the new samba packages my samba\logs are full of errors.

If I temporarily disconnected the PC client NIC cable, and
logged into the domain using cached credentials, then I could
get past the problem. But, you helped me greatly with this
posting. I wasted hours checking Windows updates - useless.

We still need the new configuration settings for our conf file
to workaround this problem.

So what do I need to change in smb.conf to get login to work with the new version of samba?

Mogens

--
Mogens Kjaer, mk@xxxxxxx
http://www.lemo.dk