Re: mount bind problem

On 04/13/2016 12:02 AM, 望月忠雄 wrote:
In /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit,
there's "mount -a -n -t nonfs,nfs4,smbfs,ncpfs,cifs,gfs,gfs2i,glusterfs -O
no_netdev".

I have other same type servers. And on other servers with same /etc/fstsb,
file system is correct.
There's no difference between normal server's rc.sysinit and this problem
server's rc.sysinit too.

It's not apparent how /dev/vdb (the whole filesystem) came to be mounted on both /mnt/extradiskA and /home. Let's see the output
from "lsblk" and "mount".  Did you look in /mnt/extradiskA/home
and verify that just the expected user directories are there
(no "/mnt/extradiskA/home/home")?

It might also be worthwhile to verify that the mount point
directory /mnt/extradiskA in the root filesystem is empty.  If
there happens to be a /mnt/extradiskA/home directory present
before /dev/vdb gets mounted, that could allow the mounts to
be performed out of order, though I don't really see how that
could lead the to result you have.

    mkdir /tmp/tmproot
    mount --bind / /tmp/tmproot
    ls -a /tmp/tmproot/mnt/extradiskA