Laptop SCSI capability supported by CentOS 7

I'm looking for a well-supported ExpressCard or PCMCIA/CardBus SCSI card that can do at least FastSCSI (Narrow, Wide not necessary) that is supported by CentOS 7. I have an Adaptec SlimSCSI 1460D, but it doesn't seem to be supported (it's previously supported by the aha152x driver).

Any ideas are welcomed, other than 'just use a desktop.' I am not sure a USB or Firewire to SCSI bridge will work for what I need, which is connection to an audio-capable DDS2 drive (SGI Firmware Seagate/Conner/ArDAT Peregrine 4326 that is from an SGI system). Yeah, I know I can use DATman on IRIX (I have a pair of O2's and a purple Indigo2 w/ SolidIMPACT), but going forward I'd like to use my laptop.