Re: Openswan <-> VyOS

On 02/17/2016 06:38 AM, John Cenile wrote:
I'm having a bit of trouble connecting our current CentOS Openswan server
with a Vyos server via IPSec.

Almost all of the openswan developers left the project and created a fork named libreswan. You should switch in order to use an actively maintained product. The configuration files are basically the same.

Our VyOS configuration is posted in the above forum post, except now I have
followed their advice and created 20 tunnels (each subnet to each subnet,
if that makes sense).

On VyOS only? I don't think that's going to work with a single open/libreswan tunnel. I could be wrong, if it was working with 5 tunnels, but it seems problematic. Try to figure out how to specify multiple routes in a single tunnel:
http://forum.vyos.net/showthread.php?tid=18667