Re: Network services start before network is up since migrating to 7.2

Em 21-12-2015 14:24, James Hogarth escreveu:
On 21 December 2015 at 15:08, Sylvain CANOINE <sylvain.canoine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If you're using NetworkManager, you can "systemctl enable
NetworkManager-wait-online.service" and you won't have to override any
of the individual services.
Our security experts don't want me to use NetworkManager... It's even
uninstalled on the models, so I understand better why all the required
files are not here :

"experts" ... I'm sorry ...

Agreed. Sylvain, if possible, please elaborate on their reasoning for this, because it just seems like a case of "we fear what we don't know", so they are recommending to stick to old habits instead.

Or have they identified real attack vectors in NM? If yes, we would love to hear that so it can be fixed.

  Marcelo