Re: Changing the centos name on boot

screenshots as such get stripped out by the list.

On 11/03/2015 01:52 PM, Ramaseshan S wrote:
I have changed most of the things, the grub, issues. Since I run a minimal,
I dont really have a gnome login screen, all text based (no GUI). The only
place I am not able to trace is the booting time screen. Please do see an
attached screenshot in this mail