Re: Disaster recovery recommendations

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015, fred roller wrote:

Sysrescue cd.  If the drives are still viable and you have a spare beater
system handy the data rescue should be straight forward. Done it several
times. HIH.

The two 500GB drives prevent the machine from starting (no boot, no lights, zip); the 2TB can be hooked up, and box runs; but the 2TB is not visible.

So I think that I need a service; someone mentioned that this is a function of geography, so I'm in NYC, if that helps.

MP

Fred Roller