cant reattach to screen session since upgrade of screen rpm?

hey folks, running CentOS release 6.6 (Final) and I was upgrading some rpms and now since screen (and probably some others) were upgraded,
I can no longer reattach to my screen session I had running.

monsterjam:~ $ rpm -qi screen
Name        : screen                       Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 4.0.3                             Vendor: CentOS
Release : 18.el6 Build Date: Thu 23 Jul 2015 01:41:46 PM EDT Install Date: Thu 15 Oct 2015 01:15:28 PM EDT Build Host: c6b8.bsys.dev.centos.org Group : Applications/System Source RPM: screen-4.0.3-18.el6.src.rpm

monsterjam:~ $ screen -ls
There is a screen on:
    13262.stuff    (Detached)
1 Socket in /var/run/screen/S-jason.

when I try to reattach, it just hangs..

monsterjam:~ $ screen -dr 13262.stuff

ive found the following and tried them all..
Try detaching it first with screen -d. If that doesn't work, you can try, in increasing order of emphasis,

   -d|-D [pid.tty.host]
does not start screen, but detaches the elsewhere running screen session. It has the same effect as typing "C-a d" from screen's controlling terminal. -D is the equivalent to the power detach key. If no session can be detached, this option is ignored. In combination with the -r/-R option more powerful effects can be achieved:

   -d -r   Reattach a session and if necessary detach it first.

-d -R Reattach a session and if necessary detach or even create it first.

-d -RR Reattach a session and if necessary detach or create it. Use the first session if
           more than one session is available.

-D -r Reattach a session. If necessary detach and logout remotely first.

-D -R Attach here and now. In detail this means: If a session is running, then reattach. If necessary detach and logout remotely first. If it was not running create it and
           notify the user. This is the author's favorite.

   -D -RR  Attach here and now. Whatever that means, just do it.

but none of them seem to work.. any ideas?

Jason