Re: please block user

On 08/26/2015 12:11 PM, g wrote:

On 08/26/15 13:11, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
On Wed, August 26, 2015 12:55 pm, James A. Peltier wrote:
<<>>

something no one seems to have mentioned, so i will..

loverhearts.com is a single page that seems to do nothing. and there is
nothing in page source to do anything.

validator.w3.org shows 1 error and 1 warning showing that page was
poorly written.

so the only harm is spam, which i now have going to my Junk folder.

so, to all of you, i pass along a much more loving 'love' link;

   http://lovehearts.com

enjoy.

If you look at the SPF record for loverhearts.com (where they are coming from for me) there are a whole slew of servers permitted to send on their behalf.

So I took all those IP addresses specified and added them to my blacklist, it appears spammers are learning that SPF records can be a path to filter avoidance.

Maybe I'll start blocking any server with an SPF record that includes more than 5 IP addresses, or servers where any host in the SPF record is in a DNS blacklist.