Re: Clunky Xorg with latest 6.7 upgrade?

On Aug 16, 2015, at 2:39 PM, Bill Maltby (C4B) <centos4bill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My preliminary conclusion is there's something in java and/or
> libreoffice that begins causing load on the X server once activity
> begins. The full effects of the java applet in FF could not be
> determined during the attempt to duplicate due to the lack of a data
> feed Saturday and Sunday.

I suggest going into the libreOffice settings and play around with the graphical settings (LibreOffice->View) and turn off Java (LibreOffice->Java) to see if this makes any difference.  I pretty much never use the Java features in LibreOffice, and found it’s incredibly faster with it turned off.

--
Jonathan Billings <billings@xxxxxxxxxx>