Re: OT: default password for HP printer

Thanks, Tim.  But no, that didn't work.  For the record, that page said:

1) password access requirement is turned OFF

2) username default is ADMIN

3) password is BLANK

But I distinctly recall the username is "admin" (all lower case), even though the manual stated the username was "Admin".

The password was short, like 5 or 6 characters, but definitely not blank.

I tried all of the above anyway.  No go.