    Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 08:54:51 -0400
    From: "James B. Byrne" <byrnejb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject:  NUX Skype for Linux
      To: centos@xxxxxxxxxx

I had cause to install the Skype for Linux package from the NUX repo.
I discover that this package is configured to automatically start
Skype whenever one logs on to the Gnome desktop.  This behaviour I do
not wish.  However, there seems to be no option in Skype to turn that
'feature' off. Is there any way to disable this in Gnome or elsewhere?

I will be removing Skype shortly when the present need for it passes
but I do not wish this thing automatically starting in the meantime.

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada  L8E 3C3

----- End message from "James B. Byrne" <byrnejb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----