Re: C5 : Firefox 38 bug

On 06/12/2015 11:25 AM, m.roth@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
jd1008 wrote:
On 06/12/2015 07:28 AM, g wrote:
On 06/10/2015 03:56 AM, Always Learning wrote:
I displayed, as a web page, a list of search results created in PHP,
from MySQL.
i am still using 24.8.0 and do not have to contend with all the
bugs introduced by moz dev and their 'bells and whistles' when
they started try to get ahead of gaagle chrome web browser.

you will get better results for your problems it you would post
them to the mozilla-support-firefox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which you
can join subscribing to list at;

A candidate for upstream bugzilla ?
maybe at mozilla.org, but not at centos.org.

The most offensive problems of using browsers is that
they do not tell you nor ask your permission when javascripts
spy on your entire storage contents.
I had asked a java developer at Sun Microsystems about
what Sun means when it says that Java runs in a sandbox?
Just what is the sandbox?
I also asked if browsers that execute javascripts are retricted
to this notion of a sandbox that does not leak out into
the rest of the system.

He said the "sandbox" is the entire storage on your computer.

Enough said.
Please note that java and javascript are two separate languages.... And I
have noscript installed everywhere....

        mark

Mark, please be aware that noscript has also a whitelist
that is not viewable by the user.
The whitelist tab does NOT list the hidden white listed
entries.