Re: Probs with Routing (CentOS7 , KVM)

Hi,

On 23-04-2015 08:50, Andreas.Reschke@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi there,
I've installed a new KVM-Server. The routing in all instances are only
working after "arp -s ip_of_router mac_of_router"

Server: CentOS7, KVM
Clients: CentOS6 and Fedora 21

What going wrong?

Your report is not very clear. Is it just the routing from the guests that is not working? Because if you have to use that command, all routing from the server itself would also be jammed. And in that case, I would suggest doing a traffic capture on the bridge, bonding and its slaves if applicable to see where it's breaking. You may also consider switching to bonding Active/Backup mode (if not already) for troubleshooting.

  Marcelo