Re: Custom named logwatch script

> Can anyone point me to where my mistake is?

First, you are creating overrides, or site specific definitions in the platform
directory. Don't do that, the distro owns and maintains this. Put your new
code in /etc/logwatch, man 8 logwatch for explanation.

Finally, you don't show is the script that actually does the parsing. The "service"
and "log" definition represent 2 of 3 component's, you also need to tell logwatch
how to read and extract the parts of the logfile you want, as well as the applicable
severity etc...

jlc