Re: Centos 7 License???

On 04/01/2015 04:55 PM, John R Pierce wrote:

I generally do minimal installs and I don't recall ever seeing any first boot license prompt. is this a 'feature' only if you've installed the desktop GUI ?

Could be; all of the many installs of C7 I've done thus far have needed the GUI for one reason or another. I do remember when installing RHEL 6.1 a few years back and selecting 'Server with a GUI' (or similar) that the firstboot license prompt came up in text mode, but none of the C6 installs I've done in text mode have gone through the firstboot 'license' agreement (or make a normal user, or any of the other things firstboot can do, like network configuration in text mode for a NetworkManager-controlled NIC) thing.