Re: Centos 7 License???

On 04/01/2015 01:56 PM, David A. De Graaf wrote:
When I rebooted, I was asked to confirm (or renew, or some such)
my license.  My LICENSE ???

... I can't remember the exact language.
Of course, now when I reboot, all this cruft is gone.

This is normal for the first boot after installation, but it shouldn't have done this after an update. It didn't do that here after the update; it did do that on the firstboot after install. Unlike many others here, CentOS 7 is my primary, every day, work and personal desktop OS of choice, and so it's just one of those normal 'first time through' things after install.

The LICENSE in question is the GPL, as I recall.