Re: opendkim-2.9.0

El 31/03/2015 a las 03:18 p.m., Frank Cox escribió:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:11:38 -0400
James B. Byrne wrote:

Does anyone have any idea what has happened and why I might be getting
that message?
I don't use that but have you checked to see if you now have a "rpmsave" file left after installing the update?  If so, that's your old configuration and you might need to re-write the new configuration file to incorporate your previous customization.

Hi.

I have a question some related to DK (not DKIM).

We currently sign every email on every sub.domain and domain we host with DKIM. But I couldn't find the way to do it with DK.

In both cases we use sock file not net. Is there a way to keep using sock and be able to manage the signing of every outgoing email for each subdomain/domain with DomainKeys (DK) ?

Thanks.