SquidAnalyzer: minor trouble building RPM

Hi,

I'm using the SquidAnalyzer network analysis tool in combination with Squid. Up until now, I've been running Slackware Linux on my servers. I built a custom package that installs SquidAnalyzer to /var/www/vhosts/squidreport/html. Then I setup an Apache virtual host for SquidAnalyzer's pages.

Since I'm migrating my servers from Slackware to CentOS, I'd like to build a corresponding RPM package for SquidAnalyzer. I downloaded the sources here:

http://squidanalyzer.darold.net/download.html

Then I set up a local build environment as described in the CentOS wiki.

The source tarball already contains a squidanalyzer.spec file in the packaging/RPM subdirectory. So I copied that spec file over to ~/rpmbuild/SPECS and the source tarball to ~/rpmbuild/SOURCES. The version information in the spec file is wrong, it indicates 6.2, but the version of SquidAnalyzer is 6.2-1.

Unfortunately when I insert the correct version in the spec file, I get this:

$ rpmbuild -ba --clean squidanalyzer.spec
error: line 5: Illegal char '-' in: Version:	6.2-1

What can I do now?

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr