Re: Easy way to strip down CentOS?

Le 26/02/2015 15:53, David Both a écrit :
Ok, I understand, now. I just leave multiple desktops in place and
switch between them as I want. But perhaps you have reasons to do it as
you do. That is one thing I really appreciate about Linux, the fact that
there are many, many ways to accomplish almost everything and that what
is right and works for me may not be what works best for you.

Your scripting style is irrelevant so long as it gets the job done for
you. And one tenet the Unix/Linux Philosophy is, "automate everything,"
which is what you have done.

I've written a new blog post about the subject here:

https://kikinovak.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/revenir-a-une-installation-minimale/

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat