Re: Master - Slave Split DNS

On 02/18/2015 08:17 PM, aditya hilman wrote:
Hi folks,

I've already configured split DNS for internal-view and external-view. Also
already configured the master - slave dns.
But i've problem with external-view zone transfer.
Based on the logs, the master notify to slave using the public ip, which is
not accessible by master to transfering the zone over public ip.
Is it possible to transfer zone over local ip for external-view ?

Thanks.
Been a while since I did this, but as I recall I had to set up a second local IP address to transfer the external zone files so it could distinguish between the internal and external requests. HTH