Re: Centos 7.0 and mismatched swap file

On 16/02/2015 22:29, Chris Murphy wrote:
The other plus is that growing linear arrays is cake. They just get
added to the end of the concat, and xfs_growfs is used. Takes less
than a minute. Whereas md raid0 grow means converting to raid4, then
adding the device, then converting back to raid0. And further, linear
grow can be any size drive, whereas clearly with raid0 the drive sizes
must all be the same.

Nice!
I have been learning about md arrays and have seen the details about growing operation but it's another aspect which I wasn't thinking about at first.
For now I am not planning any storage but it might come handy later on.

Thanks,
Eliezer