Re: Fwd: Centos and logs

On 11/18/2014 7:03 AM, Alan Holt wrote:
I have developers, and I can't give them access to my Centos servers,

developers have to have SOME level of access to the server, no? otherwise how can they test their code?

but
they want to see logs of Apache. I want to give them address like
172.17.17.21/logs and they will be able to watch logs of Apache in browser.

I put the websites under development are in /home/appuser/public_html and the web logs for that vhost in /home/appuser/logs

and the appuser account is just an ordinary user, who can log on via ssh, and transfer files with rsync or sftp/scp