automated stopserver & shutdown?

Dear All
In an environment , I have 20 centos servers running together . For
shutting them down , I need to issue the followings on each of the
servers :
#./stopServer
#init 0
This is cumbersome to try to issue these on huge amount of servers to
keep them safely going shutdown. Can you please let me know how can I
automate it and say let just one server send stop processes and
shutdown commands to the other ones and then goes shutdown himself?
Thank you