Re: creating a floppy image from a linux file

So back to the question...

If I unpack my iso image, and add a kickstart file, then I have to do this every change I make to the kickstart file.

But if I convert the kickstart file into a floppy image, then I don't need an iso image for every build..I just have tiny kickstart images.

So back to the question, do we know how to convert a kickstart file into a floppy image. This will solve the "unsupported" datastore problem.