Re: drbd

On 12/10/14 02:52 PM, John R Pierce wrote:
On 10/12/2014 9:30 AM, Digimer wrote:
I can't speak to backuppc, but I am curious how you're managing the
resources. Are you using cman + rgmanager or pacemaker?

strictly manually, with drbdadm and such.   if the primary backup server
ever fails, I'll bring up the backup by hand.

OK. So what's your start-up procedure? How should things start automatically then and where exactly is backuppc hanging up? Is it trying to start before DRBD is Primary?