pointers for using CentOS box as filter for children

On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 12:04, Robert wrote:

> has anyone here setup a CentOS box to use as a home or business gateway for
> children through young adults or otherwise?

You might want to ask this on the k12osn mailing list (which covers
the k12ltsp distribution made up of fedora or centos plus some
other packages for booting thin clients and educational programs).
I think they use a combination of squidguard and dansguardian
with updates including someone's idea of appropriate filters.

Anyway, you'll find people working on this issue there.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx