Workforce Management system suggestion [OT]

Hi all, this is an off topic suggestion request. I am looking for a very
simple tool to basically manage employee datas, personal information as
well as their contracts, holidays etc.
I have been looking on sourceforge and googling, thinking something
would come out but had no luck.
Before I start anything myself,  is there anyone that can suggest a
preferibly LAMP free open source application?

Thanks, have a nice day