Re: package conflict with libmodplug in rpmforge and epel

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:33:34AM -0400, m.roth@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Nux - hey, is that our listmember's repo?

Yes.

> And no, do *NOT* use epel and repoforge - they very frequently have
> conflicts, due to prerequisites of packaging. We use the epel and
> rpmfusion repos; I have, for systems with some nvidia cards, elrepo, but I
> *only* pull kmod-nvidia from there.

I will take that a step further.  Do not use repoforge / rpmforge at
all.  There are still major issues with updates from that repo.  As in
"what updates?".

							John
--
"it's like instagram is a way for people to distract from the fact that they are functionally useless"

-- anonymous, Freenode IRC