fsck.ext4 Failed to optimize directory

I had a rather large ext4 partition on an Areca RAID shut down uncleanly
while it was writing. When I mount it again, it recommends fsck, which I
do, and I get the following error:

Failed to optimize directory ... EXT2 directory corrupted

This error shows up every time I run fsck.ext4 on this partition.

How can I fix this? The file system seems to work ok otherwise, I can
mount it and it doesn't complain, using it looks like it's ok, etc.

--
Joakim Ziegler  -  Supervisor de postproducción  -  Terminal
joakim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   -   044 55 2971 8514   -   5264 0864