forcing linux kernel 3 to recognize cdrom as hdX

Hello,

I have a problem with older version of anaconda linux installer. I have
upgraded kernel in my distro, but, when this anaconda boot with new 3.4.52
kernel, can NOT find cdrom. As far as I understand, this is because the new
kernel recognize cd drive as srX, scdX instead of older hdX with 2.6.18. At
the moment I can not upgrade anaconda and forced this kernel to recognize
it as before.

Are there any kernel command line argument, kernel config or something else
for kernel 3.4.52 to recognize this cdrom as hdX?

Best Regards,

--
Oguz YILMAZ