Re: Getting confirmation for power button

On 4/25/13 9:46 AM, "Giles Coochey" <giles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>You are talking about something that acpid is doing for you:
>
>http://linux.die.net/man/8/acpid

Yes, I know this is handled by acpid; that's where the
/etc/acpid/events/power.sh file comes in. I'm asking if anyone knows what
changes to make to that file so that it gives a prompt first.

I'm guessing that there is a program out there already that will prompt
for a shutdown, I just don't know what that program is.

---
Mike VanHorn
Senior Computer Systems Administrator
College of Engineering and Computer Science
Wright State University
265 Russ Engineering Center
937-775-5157
michael.vanhorn@xxxxxxxxxx