Re: any reliable FTP server with HTTPS/FTPS, commercial or not

On 06/14/12 3:39 PM, Gelen James wrote:
>   Just like to know which secure FTP servers are popular in use on Linux, the FTP server should provides HTTPS, FTPS and SFTP methods.

sftp is part of SSH, not FTP.  https is HTTP not FTP.

ftps (FTP over SSL) is a non-standard mess and should be banned.

I use vsftp for a straight FTP server, and apache for a https server,
openssh for a SSH server.  these are all standard CentOS components.