Re: Startech USB21000S

I can't speak to the actual USB device mentioned, but I bought a
couple of Startech PCIe gigabit cards a few months back to add
an extra set of interfaces on a pacemaker cluster and those cards
turned out to be absolute crap.  They would tend to go numb at
random times and eventually require a server restart to recover.
Instead of increasing uptime they drastically decreased it.
They got ripped out *very* quickly.

It kind of soured me on startech NICs.

Devin