Re: selinux prohibiting sssd usage

I can't think of any booleans off-hand, but you might try moving the location of the gitweb.cgi to a folder where SELinux expects cgi executables to be, such as /var/www.  Then if you relabel, it might put it in the correct security context to fix the error.  This is how I solve about 90% of my SELinux problems... just moving the files to the right location.
Adam Wead
Systems and Digital Collections Librarian
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
216.515.1960 (t)
215.515.1964 (f)