Re: Celebrating Centos 6.0 Day World-wide

On 10/07/2011 11:40, Ron Blizzard wrote:
On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 4:32 AM, Giles Coochey<giles@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

The reference to 'porn' was meant to be a light hearted reference to 'your
personal stuff', as opposed to 'your work stuff'.
Okay, you've made good points. Sorry about over-reacting. I'll
eventually learn that a CentOS desktop is the exception and try to
think in terms of servers. Though I think this thread was basically
started as a call to promoting CentOS on the desktop.
Maybe, perhaps I'm blabbering on in the wrong thread.

On the desktop side of things, I do like to run Centos full screen in a VM sometimes and I find the Linux environment does help to focus my mind on things a little - especially when trying to tackle a technical issue, whereas Windows 7 (my VM host environment), seems to provide me with a lot of distractions that seem to fog my mind when I'm trying to think about and resolve things on a technical level.

Again, please accept my apology.

No apology required.