Re: Where can I download centos 6

> Reading QA web site, fair estimate is it will take 2-3 days for us to be
> able to download, since there where last minute changes to some packages
> and sync to external mirrors should have started last night and should
> last for 2-3 days. Keep in mind this is only my estimate.

right, there is a website with status updates, and Jeff and others are
doing a great job at keeping it up to date (thanks!).
http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/dashboard
This is what people were asking for, now we have it! So please, if you
want to know about C6 go visit the website, but don't post here...
thank you.

Bollocks. this IS the only place to post to, as information is sorely lacking.

Really this whole release cycle has been a complete balls up.

the little information we have such as  http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa  has no history, and changed every week.

now the you have posted some new information at http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/dashboard  of which I, and I would say most others, were unaware of, which implies that the release has been delayed yet again.

For goodness sake I hope that the next release will be more transparent and professional. It really does not look good for CentOS and open source in general.

 .