Re: mounting a CentOS 5.5-based NFS partitions from a Mac OS X machine

On Wed, 29 Jun 2011, Boris Epstein wrote:

> Thanks. I am only doing NFS over TCP and still no dice. Any special
> options you use either on the client or on the server side?

As Tom mentioned, you need the "insecure" exports option on the NFS server
side, otherwise I don't do anything special on the client. I'm sourcing
the automount maps through LDAP. Try mounting via IP address rather than
NFS server name; I've had some issues with this on Mac clients.

Steve