Re: OT: RHEL 6.1 is out

I think you're missing the point, if you read between the lines, the
complaint I see is that CentOS (Community Enterprise Operating System)
is not community based whatsoever. Displaying the self-righteous
attitude you are doesn't earn you cookie points or make you look like
you're important. What is important is that the CentOS project should
have a different acronym, perhaps the Closed Enterprise Operating
System?

--
Steven Crothers
steven.crothers@xxxxxxxxx