[Centos] Restart centos from Commandline

Jason Dixon wrote:

> On Mar 29, 2005, at 7:42 AM, Vaneet Sharma wrote:
>
>> Thankx.
>>
>> Some info: sometimes a programmer has to do work of system administrator
>> , and hence due to time and deadlines, it was better for me to ask from
>> mailing list rather than searching and then doing trial and error
>

> We all experience time and deadlines, your time is no more valuable
> than ours.  I suggest you browse over to Red Hat's site and review
> their RHEL documentation, it is quite good.

When it comes to computers, we are all 'STUPID', just at different levels.

Me, I've for years (RH5.1) been using shutdown -r now

and I've learned of other methods today.

Also, one never knows, this fellow could be the person who has written
or may be an expert with a particular package we use everyday. To him,
any question we ask about that package would well..... seem stupid.

Whatever... we've wasted way more bandwidth/time talking about it than
the question ever caused. ;)

John Hinton