[Centos] Restart centos from Commandline

Vaneet Sharma wrote:

> Hello,
> I am connecting to my server through SecureCRT. Server is running Centos
> 4.0
> I need to restart my server
>
> What is command line?> anyone knows
>
> vaneet

Vaneet, a lot of the questions that you are asking - are very basic
issues, things that most people even vaguely familiar with Linux would
know.  I suggest you take a look at the online docs avilable at :
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/4/docs/ - they make for an excellent
starting point.

Google will also provide with relevant links, answers and material to
further understand what this is that you are getting involved in.

To answer your existing question - just the reboot command works well.

- K

--
Karanbir Singh   : http://www.karan.org/
GnuPG Public Key : http://www.karan.org/publickey.asc