Re: CentOs 5.6 and Time Sync

On 4/15/2011 7:08 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:

I do not see anything from Dell that is a model C151.

I also do not see anything in the RH bugzilla that is problematic for
older AMD processors and the clock, unless running KVM type virtual
machines.

Is this a VM or regular install?

If this a real machine, do you have the latest BIOS from Dell?

Do you have any special kernel options in grub?

Johnny,

        Sorry about the wrong system id number here is what it is.

Dell Inspiron C521
Bios Version 1.1.11 (08/07/2007)

It is not a VM, it is a regular install. I have not made any changes to the kernel options. It has been fine with a stock install so I never had any need to tweek it.

Thank you.
Brian